Pula SUP & Coasteering Adventure
3 Hours Of Coastline & Caves
The Original Croatian Coasteering Tour
Learn Or Improve Your SUP Skills
Stand-Up-Paddle In Pula Coupled With Coasteering!
Our SUP (Stand-Up Paddleboarding) & Coasteering Adventure is one of a kind in Croatia! This Pula tour is the first coasteering experience in Croatia and is now connected with SUP for an epic exploration of Pula’s sea, coastline, and caves.
What to Expect
Feel like you’re walking on water as you glide across the beautiful blue Adriatic Sea on your stand-up paddleboard
Discover coasteering as you climb, side traverse, and pass through tunnels along the rocky cliffs and shoreline
Take a leap of faith during some cliff jumping in Pula at whatever height you feel comfortable with!
Explore the Seagull’s Cave, illuminated by your headlight and the shafts of sunshine reflected off the water
Admire the view from the canyon alongside plenty of incredible photo opportunities snapped by you or your personal adventure guide
Click the tabs to find out more
Adults: 360 kuna / 48 euro
Children (8-14 years): 288 kuna / 38 euro (20% discount)
Groups (5+ people): 324 kuna / 43 euro (10% discount)
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday at the times listed below:
May & June: 8:30, 11:30, 16:00
July & August: 8:30
September: 8:30, 11:30, 16:00
October & November: 11:30
Other months: on request
Fort Ovine, Fižela 12a, Pula (when you enter the forest and see abandoned houses and ruins, you are in the right place!)
April – November (other months on request)
Small-group tours: 8 people max (10 in exceptional circumstances)
Private tours: up to 16 people
- SUP board & paddle
- Life vest
- Dry bag for personal things
- Photos in digital format taken during the adventure
- Seasonal fruits
- Water refill (please bring your own reusable water bottle in order to reduce single-use plastic)
- Wetsuit (if needed)
- Water shoes (if needed)
- Phone case (if needed)
- Personal things: swimsuit, towels, etc.
- Transfers, pick-ups, & drop-offs
What to bring
- Water shoes (no flip-flops!)
- Sun protection, hat, & sunscreen
- T-shirt or lycra with UV protection, shorts
- Snack, reusable water bottle to refill or enough to drink (you know your needs the best)
- Any other personal items
An experienced SUP & coasteering guide
The adventure begins at Fort Ovine (Fižela 12A, 52100, Pula), which was built in the 19th century as a part of a defence system in Pula. We will have a brief 30-minute introduction where we can get to know each other, prepare the equipment for the adventure, and warm-up!
Seagull’s Rocks Beach & Cave
We begin at one of the best beaches in Pula, located just 50 metres from the Fort. The tranquil lagoon provides the perfect location for the first paddling strokes as we familiarise ourselves with the board and the balance.
From there, we paddle into the famous blue cave of Pula, Croatia, illuminated with our headlights and sunrays. While inside, we’ll explore the surreal shapes and stalactites, as well as a cosy beach and we’ll also spot some of the animals who call the cave home.
Visit The Canyon
After the cave, we head up to the canyon where the climbing adventure starts! This magical environment invites us to reveal its secrets, with the wind blowing through our hair or the gentle current swaying our head underwater—the hardest part is to choose whatever fascinates you the most.
Back To Seagull’s Rocks Beach
After arriving back at our starting point, our adventure finishes, but the memories and smiles remain. We don’t say goodbye, we say ‘until next time!’
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour begins, so you can find a parking spot in the area and dress for the activity
- Suitable for people aged 8 to 58
- Not suitable for people with back problems, vertigo, heavy asthma, and similar health issues
- Children up to the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult on the double-SUP board